Monday 3 August 2009



"Secret" all night party got raided it was shit anyway the music was NOT what was advertised
and the guy at the door didnt give me back my vodka and diet coke pissed
trekked to bow went to some other rave thing in some warehouse but there were like 40 people at the most wasnt saying alot but twas free bare tired after being at southend on sea all day running round after a six year old
bare white shit all over the floor looked like i had been playing on a building site all night
left at like 5am walked to bustop realised we were in tower hamlets "lol" and were bare far from mine got to holburn found a shop that was open
got to my street carring my shoes in my hand and had massive rips in my tights bumped into my neighbours going to church awakard
finally got to mine attempted to watch spongebob but we fell asleep till like 1 then woke up after my dad had woken me up looking for keys at 7am then he did DIY all morning with the fucking drill, watched the entire 1st series of the young ones, ate korma then watched family till 8 then i fell asleep again till 7 this morning when my dad woke up looking for his oyster fell back asleep but woke up again when i nearly suffocated myself with the duvet
made tea and then watched trisha
long

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger